Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blade Silver by Melody Carlson




A friend of mine let me borrow this book a while back. I read it and loved it. It’s a Christian book but what I liked about it was that it didn’t even really talk about God until the very end when the girl gave her life to Christ. The main character is a troubled girl who cuts herself because her dad verbally abuses her. Her life is a mess but she doesn’t tell or talk to anyone about it. Its well written with a little of a love story in it. When someone finds the scars on her arms she is sent to a rehab place. She is there for a while and she thinks she is better then all the girls but then realizes she’s worst then them. The lady in charge tells her about God. I admit I cried lol. All together it was well put but not force like some Christian books I’ve read. I give it a 3 out of 5. It’s a touch your heart one.


~Jan's book blog~

1 comment: