Tuesday, September 29, 2009

About Jan's Book Blog

~Hey guys, my name's Janel and this is my book blog. I'm only 16 but I've read more books then I can count and it will be from a teenage perspective. I will be writing about what books I've read lately and what I thought of them. It will be new releases or old books and if you have a book that you want me to read or write about, tell me. I will be reading young adult books and some adult. For girls and boys. Right now I'm reading all fiction. I will be posting a blog a couple times a week on a book I read. The first book I will be blogging about is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer since it is such a big hit. I know my thoughts might be controversial but just remember these are just my thoughts. Everyone's opinion is different. I welcome friendly, fun conversations about the books I write about. Thanks and read along with me. :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment